Benefits of blogging
Though there may be many benefits of blogging for a person, this article will touch on seven very relevant considerations for blog writing. Blogging has other advantages, that may benefit businesses and contribute to search engine optimization for example, but the focus of this article will be on benefits of blogging on a personal level.
You may have considered blogging and thought that –
– You want to share your knowledge, ideas or passions with others;
– You want to refine your writing skills;
– You want to get more exposure and build your network;
– You want to establish yourself as an authority in your professional field or industry;
– You want to interact with likeminded people in your field of expertise;
– You want to add blogging as a marketing tool for your business;
– You want to monetise your blog to be able to earn revenue from it.
– You want to try your hand at writing, but you don’t feel ready to take it on in full book
On a more personal level, it may be that –
– You want to express yourself by applying your writing skills;
– You feel more comfortable with writing than making video recordings;
– You want to create an income from blogging and affiliate marketing;
– You want to enter into international markets and earn in diversified currencies;
But question is –
What are the 7 benefits of blogging for you as a person?
1. Blogging is an excellent way to express yourself.
It is a very inexpensive way of publishing your ideas, thoughts and opinions on subjects that you may have an interest in. Any passion of yours or something that is close at heart to you can become a blog niche for you. Examples are endless, but here are a few:
Traveling, hiking, food, health, religion, sports, gardening, infant and child development, tuition, pet care, racing, vintage cars, antiquary, art, fashion, crafts, beautician, jewellery, aviation, trains, historic events, music and the list goes on.
…ok, you get the point. Basically you can create a blog niche on any hobby, interest or passion you may have.
2. The joy of accomplishment & the fun of being creative.
Blogging on a subject allows you the joy of expressing your views on a topic and sharing it with others. One of the greatest satisfactions of mankind is the feeling of accomplishment. Your blog posts are your own creation. It can be fun to research and to put together content on something that you are passionate about. Once a post is completed and published, it will leave you with a great sense of accomplishment.
3. Support a cause.
It may be that your interests and passions lean to a specific cause that you want to support. Examples can be political, social or environmental causes. Blogging allows you to make a difference and interact with similar minded readers.
4. Your blog content may be a solution to others.
When you share your knowledge, experiences and skills on your blog for others to read, your content may assist them to gain information on the topic, or even find solutions to problems that they are struggling with. Your views may be tuitional or inspiring to others who will then be likely to become followers of your blog publications.
5. Blogging allows you to share your knowledge.
Blogging is the ideal publishing medium to use for tutorial purposes. You may create a series of tutorials on a topic in blog format. (Remember that blog posts may include video clips, and many other media inserts.) The comment section allows readers to interact with you as the writer, but also with each other. Your blog-site will allow you as the owner to moderate the interaction to keep conversations on track and to the topic.
6. Networking and building relations.
It is very likely that you blog posts will attract others with similar interests. Interaction by others on your posts will expand your sphere of influence in the niche and it will help you to firstly establish relations with like-minded people and also to expand your network. For network marketers, blogging can serve as a very good list building and relations tool.
7. Establish authority.
As you expand your blog on a specific niche, you as a person will get more and more exposure out there in cyber space. When your publications are relevant, informative, accurate and published consistently, you will draw the attention as being knowledgeable in your niche. By being persistent in publishing quality content, you will gradually earn recognition as an authoritative author on the topic. Once authority is established, you will find that with it, comes “quality” in your followers.
If you have reached this point in reading through the article, you definitely have an interest in blog writing. The content of this post forms part of a comprehensive 18 page E-Book on Blogging: Why, What & How.
As a bonus reward for actually reading this post, I want to offer you a FREE copy of the full E-Book in the link below.
….Download and enjoy.
Was this post helpful?
…If you found value from it, please comment below.
Tell me your story.
Ask the questions you may have on the subject.
Make use of the comment section below.
CobusvdM / https://mybusinesswhy.com/